Back in the Saddle and Just in Time...

Friday, June 12, 2009

For another Blog Hop! Stampin' Addicts are saying Bon Voyage to the stamp sets Stampin' Up! is retiring. The "Tour" will begin tomorrow, June 13th at noon and continue through midnight, June 16th. Come back tomorrow to see which set I chose and a chance for some blog candy!

On another note, many apologies for my lack of blogging lately. I spent nearly a week and a half gutting my stamp room and reorganizing. Let's say it hasn't had that kind of attention in over 3 years! Found a lot of things I thought I lost and others I forgot I even had! It is certainly fun to play with my stamps now that I know where everything is!

4 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Congrats on getting your space organized, I am working on that too!

Dru said...

Boy, I hear you -- I'm starting on mine AGAIN also. I'm going through every little thing, making lists, measuring spaces, ugh! But, the end will be worth it. Take Care

Twila said...

Can't wait to see what you've got tomorrow along with all the other ladies!

Anne said...

welcome back-I love this blog hop sign!