Animal Crackers Gift Box

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


This box served two purposes. We made this for my June stamp club. And it also is the 2nd of the Designing D's Secret Sister challenge: To make a box we haven't done before.

My sweet friend Vicky made this from the directions on the Scor-Pal website for Easter and put a cupcake in it. The original directions requires using a piece larger than the standard 8 1/2 X 11 sheet. Since I was cutting 20 for my clubs, I readjusted the scoring and cutting to fit the 8 1/2 X 11 sheet. The dimensions aren't at even numbers and took some time to adjust! Unfortunately, I didn't write down the specs or leave one unassembled so I would have to figure it out all over again if you want the directions, sorry!
This size probably wouldn't fit a cupcake but for a baby gift, it would be cute to fold a onesie like a little flower to put inside.

13 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow this is really an amazing box. Very impressive looking. Even more impressive is the fact that you adjusted the measurements and it still looks like a box!

Twila said...

Amy this is soooo cute. Great job. I just love that little stamp set!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Great project.........I don't often get a chance to do these types of projects but think they are awesome. Glad to be part of the Designing Divas to share with fellow stampers and bloggers. TFS

Liz Goldhawk said...

super cute! I love the band with the images on it to hold it closed.

Scrapping Julie said...

love it, i must check out that link thanks for the info!!!

Sara said...

This is an amazing box! WOW! I think I would be a little intimidated to do it!!!

Kathy said...

WOW! Love this box! Really cute with these stamps.

Tracy said...

How cute!! Hmm, I may try to do this next time I have a little present to wrap. Thanks for the great inspiration!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

What a darling idea! This would be a great party favor.

Becky said...

OMG! This is so cool. What a beautiful box, and creative idea

Katy Myhre said...

What a clever idea! Love it!TFS

Unknown said...

wow,amazing box...
What a great idea!!!
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

Unknown said...

wow,amazing box...
What a great idea!!!
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems