Sweet Slumber/ All in the Family

Friday, May 22, 2009

I finally finished the teacher gift for Jackson's preschool teacher, Miss Angie. These items included (starting at the top, clockwise): a water bottle with drink mix, a first aid kit, a notebook and pen, a box full of 3X3 notecards, a jumbo paperclip, a bag tag and the thank you card to Miss Angie. And all these items fit so cute in the storybook box.
Here's a few picts of some of the items alone. They turned out so fuzzy but I was in a hurry to take them before we delivered the box! It would be totally out of character for me to actually finish ahead of schedule!

14 comments:

Paula said...

What a great teacher gift. I love this set and you did so many fun things with it! Thanks for sharing it with us Amy. (Notice I called you the right name this time. ;))

Andrea said...

So cute!! I love this set too!

Twila said...

Very nice. I love how it all fits in the little storybook box. and gotta love that DSP!!!

Becky said...

This is just wonderful, I know I sure would love to get this :).

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Oh, how adorable is that? I think my favorite is the little owies box of band-aids! If you only knew how many band-aids teachers go through! That will be a very well-appreciated and highly used gift!

Kelly Taylor said...

Very cute Amy! These are all adorable!

Dru said...

What a great gift! Really cute and useful too! Anyone would love receiving a gift like this.

Beth said...

Love love love!!! This is absolutely the sweetest little box of treasures-it turned out great! Yeah, I'm totally casing this, lol - TFS!!

Lesly said...

What a super teacher gift!! Great job. I haven't even started on my two sons' teachers gifts and they both have over 3 teachers. Eek!

Kathy said...

I bought this DSP and haven't used it yet - great ideas here. Love your projects.

Sara said...

This is so cute, what a great idea.

Unknown said...

What an adorable gift! That's one lucky teacher. I can totally relate, I always seem to be finishing up a project at the last minute. So glad you shared it with us.

katiesniche said...

Super gift! I'm sure she loved it and didn't receive anything else like it...ever! Great colors and stamps used.

Vicky said...

Beautiful!