San Diego Day 1 - I Will Not Eat them in a Tree...

Friday, April 24, 2009

Looks like the Doc Seuss was at a Childrens Beach in San Diego...I will not eat them with a duck, Sam I AM, now let me be!My Beautiful Niece, Millie. Can you believe she's only 2 - yes, very tall parents!My wonderful boysThis was our first outing when we got into SD. It was cold and windy and I was wondering if Utah followed us there. There is a beach that was built for kids but then the sea lions came and made it their home. Gorgeous views.
{Stamp Blogging Groups Disclaimer: Advance apologies for my picts of our latest trip to San Diego. I have family that view this blog as well so these are to update them with the latest. And I haven't taken a trip for so long so hope you'll endure my indulge! I will post stamp projects on the days in between, promise! Seriously, I should be scrapbooking these pictures - 2 birds, 1 stone - Someday I'll get it}

12 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Looks like fun! I've never been to CA but my hubby has been a few times. I scrapbooked his first trip out there--he took so many good pictures. I also handed him a pen and he actually journaled on the pages. He didn't want to do it, but I told him I didn't go, so he needs to tell the story.
Have a great day!

Jennifer Scull said...

how great are these photos?! but what cracks me up is that last night we had a 'dinner breakfast', you know the kind where you have breakfast food for dinner? I was making this concoction of ham, cheese, and scrambled eggs and was terribly tempted to add green food coloring to the mix. I was reciting the story in my head. Then I wake up this morning to your post title - way tooooooo funny! :)

Michelle said...

LOL...Jennifer your post made laugh...lol...

I love the photos...what a great day I'd say...

And that tree! HOW COOL! I loved Dr Suess books...can't help but still be a kid at heart :)

Kelly Taylor said...

Cute pics of the family! What a fun trip!

Martha said...

love San Diego! :)
I havent been there for a while though!

specialcraftmom4 said...

beautiful pictures Amy! I have never been to that part of the country, but I really want to visit! That Tree is soooo cool! Thanks for sharing your sweet family pictures.

Karen from PA said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. It is probably the only way I will ever visit there. I enjoyed the pics of your family. Thanks for sharing.

Gina said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, I LOVE seeing pictures from different places.

The Wired Angel said...

Lucky you! I lived in San Diego for 23 years and I miss the picturesque coast line. Looks like from your photos, you did bring cold weather from Utah!

Glad you enjoyed!

Dru said...

San Diego is a great place to vacation, looks like you had a lot of fun! Love that tree!

Mary said...

You got some great pictures Amy. That's the perfect picture of the tree! Don't forget to send the pictures our way. :) We sure had fun having you guys down here! Miss you all!

Scrubbysue said...

What a fun day!! how nice! TFS!