Oh Poor Neglected Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big apologies to my blog groups for my inactivity. It seems my priorities and time have temporarily been diverted. Where is my time going to lately? Getting off my fat butt and getting in shape. And it's about time. If you want to read the boring and long winded details, look here: http://iwasaskinnykid.blogspot.com/

I still have my stamp clubs and (gasp, so soon!) convention swaps I need to get to and so I have a lot of things to show you, it's just planting my hiney down and working on them and getting them posted. Stay tuned...

10 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You go girl!

Scrapping Julie said...

wooohooooo. keep on truckin!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

A girl has to do what a girl has to do. I give anyone credit who can take on a life change.

Liz Goldhawk said...

wtg on spending time getting healthier... can't wait to see the crafty things you've been working on!

Sam Woodruff said...

Your allowed...my busy time is fall and Winter so I'll be neglectful soon...See you at convention!

Kelly Taylor said...

Good for you! I can relate about the blog neglection! You have some very inspiring stuff here though!

Jennifer Scull said...

but you are GOING TO CONVENTION!!!!!! how cool is that?!?! and way to go on the healthy changes! :)

Kryssi said...

it's summer time, blogging is an afterthought for me too! hehe

Katy Myhre said...

Good luck! I need to do the same....but can't find the time. Maybe I should start doing squats while I am typing!lol

Unknown said...

Just checked out your other blog, I'm so proud of you! Keep up the great work.